All licensed doctors of chiropractic who care for children and/or pregnant women may join the Council. The Council provides doctors of chiropractic who share a common interest: the opportunity to keep informed and up-to-date.
As parents and would-be mothers become more aware of the drugless benefits of chiropractic care for their children and women realize how chiropractic can help them before, during, and after pregnancy, it is imperative that doctors of chiropractic remain at the cutting edge of their professional skills. The Council addresses this need and provides the opportunities, resources, and support.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- 4-color HORIZONS magazine that includes case studies, clinical articles, latest research articles and updates relevant to children's health.
- Referral opportunities with a listing in the Membership Referral Directory online
- Special registration rates for the Annual Conference and pediatric seminars
- Discounts on ICA products and publications
- FREE subscription to the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Assistance with information related to chiropractic care for children
- Networking opportunities
TO JOIN ONLINE CLICK BELOW:
PDF Membership Form (Download)