Membership is open to all licensed doctors of chiropractic regardless of their affiliation or non-affiliation to ICA or any other national chiropractic association.
As parents become more aware of the benefits of chiropractic care for infants and children, and families realize how chiropractic can help them before, during and after pregnancy, it is imperative that doctors of chiropractic remain on the cutting edge of their professional skills. The ICA Pediatrics Council addresses this need and provides the appropriate education, resources and support.
Some of the benefits of membership:
- FREE subscription to the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (JCCP) that includes case studies, interesting articles and latest research relevant to children’s and women’s health
- Quartlery e-newsletter for members only
- Referral opportunities with listing of your name, practice address and phone number on the Council website DIRECTORY
- Discounted registration fees for Conferences, Symposiums and Seminars
- Discounts for ICA products and publications
- Assistance with information related to chiropractic care for children
- Networking opportunities
We’re currently updating our online application portal, but you can still apply today using our PDF application below.